From forecasting to harvest our suite of integrated tools support New Zealand growers managing their business and delivering quality produce for optimal returns.
- Combines 18 years industry experience with the latest Web technologies. Use snapGrowing from anywhere, on your phone, tablet or PC.
- Create crop and financial forecasts building upon your planting information, fruit counts and size profiles.
- Draw your own professional maps including boundaries, productions sites, trap locations, planting statistics, and more for registrations and IVA compliance.
- Timesheet entry, coded to your plantings and activities, includes piece rates (bin/tree) and breaks. Export to your existing payroll software.
- Record staff qualifications and monitor expiry dates and upcoming renewals.
- Print harvest bin labels and build packhouse submissions right in the orchard - including capturing picker details for payroll.
- Spray instructions and spray diary records help you manage chemical stocks and compliance. Records can be submitted directed to your AsureQuality spray diary for PCR clearance.
- Trap log records track cumulative findings, triggers required threshold sprays, and highlights when cap and base changes are required.
- Equipment records allow your to track you major assets, registrations, certifications, mileage and hour readings, service logs and photos.
- Calendar style diary enables you to record events for compliance record keeping and add future reminders.
- snapGrowing can be customised to suit your needs - from custom reports to financial integration, we can help.
- The snapGrowing service is billed monthly – no capital investment required.